My favorite way to buy glasses these days is through Warby Parker. Have you heard of them?
Here’s Some Awesome Facts About Warby Parker:
- You can try 5 pairs of stylish glasses for absolutely free – no strings attached whatsoever.
- You can take a quiz to find the best frames for your face shape & personal style!
- Their glasses are just $95, and they accept insurance.
- For every pair of glasses purchased, they donate a pair of glasses to people in need.
This company is amazing. I just love their quiz that allows you to narrow down their selection to find frames that best suit your face shape and personal style!
Stylish glasses with the option to try 5 pairs before you purchase. Pick the ones that are best for you. If you don’t find a style you like, try another 5 pairs!
At $95 per pair of glasses, college & grad students can get a new pair each year for 3 years and pay less than what you would at the eye doctor. Warby Parker also accepts insurance, making their glasses even cheaper! I’ve had my current pair for over a year, and I get compliments on them all the time!
Warby Parker’s Home Try-On program allowed me to try 5 pairs of glasses completely free, and with no strings attached. You pick your 5 pairs, they ship them to you in a cute little box, and you ship them back (shipping label included – free) 5 days later. Plenty of time to try each pair, get family and friends’ opinions, and send ‘em back.
I was immediately obsessed with this program! I tried 5 pairs and chose the ones I currently have – and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve been wanting to get a second pair for a while now (a girl’s gotta have options), and a new school year is the perfect excuse!
But first, I’ve got to try 5 more pairs before I can choose. Any other gals or guys out there just love the fact that you can try before you buy?!
How Home Try-On Works:
- 5 pairs of glasses, 5 days to try them, 100% free (they pay for shipping back & forth and there is absolutely no fee attached to this program)
- Browse frames HERE and pick out 5 pairs you want to try
- Try them in the comfort of your own home for 5 full days. Ask family & friends what they think! Wear a different pair each day to see how you like them, or try them all right away.
- When you’re ready to send them back, the shipping label is already included in the box. Stick it right on top of the old one and leave it for your mail carrier to pick up, or drop it at a local USPS store. Easy as pie!
SO, what are you waiting for?! Check out their awesome program, try 5 pairs absolutely free, and tell me how you liked them!! I hope you adore the glasses you receive!
New year, new frames. Has a ring to it, eh?
If you missed the link, find it here: Warby Parker Home Try-On Program.